European Improvement Manager – Schiphol area
Mariëlle Wester | 22 May 2017
As European Improvement Manager, you are responsible for the continuous improvement activities and KPI’s for Europe. You support/manage the local European country teams with their continuous improvement projects and activities and will have some of your own continuous improvement projects. Further, you will provide trainings and will be promoting the continuous improvement program.
Our client is a global 3PL service provider. You will work in a multicultural business environment. The headquarter is based in Schiphol area. In this position, around 20% traveling is part of the job.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or detailed Kaizen experience;
- Operational experience in production or logistics;
- PDCA approach preferred;
- >5 years relevant experience in continuous improvement;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent and motivational communication skills;
- Experience with contract logistics is highly preferred;
- Highly analytical skills, you easily can deal with large amounts of data;
- You speak and write fluently English, other languages are an advantage;
- You love seeking new continuous improvement opportunities.
Next to an international working environment, excellent labor conditions are offered.
If your education and working experience meet the above profile, we invite you to apply direct with a motivation letter, or contact Mariëlle Wester
Executive Search & Recruitment Consultant